Hello Style Baes! Hope you all had a fashionable Thanksgiving. I have a few style tips for you Winter babes. It’s officially winter, so it is coat and thigh high boot season. I love a thigh high and a mini dress or a daredevil mini dress. Get you a dope looking thigh high boot the heel could be either 2.5 inches or 3-4inches for the heel lovers pair with a midi or mini dress depending on where you are heading.
If it’s work then a midi is a better option! Now that you have your footgear and a dress, grab you a nice men’s wear coat, a nice fluffed scarf and a wool fedora top it off with a bold lippie and boom you are work ready!
If you have other plans other than work, a mini is a better option with a printed stocking a big envelope bag to match your lips, and you are ready for the night time fun.
Here are some looks I have put together in the past while I was pregnant. I also added a bonus of one of my mini-mes.
Here is where you baes can purchase these items for a bargain:
- Faux fur/Men’s wear Coat Zara, H&M, Forever 21, Marshall’s, TJMAXX, Burlington, ASOS. Boohoo, thrift shops.
- Thigh High Boots- Zara, Steve Madden, Forever21, Aldo’s, ASOS, Boohoo, DSW
- Mini/Midi Dress- Zara, H&M, Forever 21 ASOS, Boohoo, Fashion Nova, Express.
- Stockings- Burlington, TJMAXX, Marshall’s, Express.
- Envelope bag- Express, Century 21, Marshall’s Burlington, Forever 21, ASOS, Boohoo, Thrift shop.
- Scarf & Fedora – Gap, Old Navy, H&M, Forever21, ASOS, Boohoo.
- Mini-me outfit:
- Dress- Gap, Oldnavy, H&M, Zara.
- Stocking- Children’s Place, H&M, Oldnavy, Gap.
- Sweater- Gap, Oldnavy, Thrift Shop
- Boots- Zara, Gap, Oldnavy, H&M.
- Bunny ears hat- Zara’, Gap, H&M.
Follow me on Instagram: @ssimplydaksmum_